From CDLINFO News:
The Open Access Policy Implementation (OAPI) project is a partnership between the California Digital Library and UC campuses to build tools and services that will support faculty participation in the UC Open Access Policy, including:
- An enhanced and streamlined workflow for depositing articles into UC’s eScholarship open access repository
- Automated publication harvesting and notification system for UC authors, to reduce the need for manual deposit
- Support for the generation of embargo, waiver, and addendum forms, at the author’s request.
The OAPI project wiki is a public space that allows you to track implementation planning activities, timelines, and deliverables. The wiki reflects the current status of the project and will continue to be updated as it evolves.
Project Components Include:
- Streamlined manual deposit
- Automated harvesting system for UC Irvine, UCLA & UCSF
- Publisher Information Database
- Reshaping Scholarly Communications Site Relaunch
- Embargo, opt-out waiver and addendum generator
Direct to Complete Blog CDLInfo Blog Post