EBSCO Publishing has released a new library resource featuring the most comprehensive digital collection of poetry and short stories available for use by students, teachers and researchers.
The Poetry & Short Story Reference Center full-text database includes more than 500 e-books and provides hundreds of thousands of original works of poetry from major literary publishers spanning several centuries. Information is included from books, literary journals as well as major respected reference works including exclusive titles from Salem Press such as the newly released Critical Survey of Poetry and Critical Survey of Short Fiction.
- Over 698,000 full-text poems, both classic and contemporary
- More than 50,000 full-text short stories, both classic and contemporary
- Over 10,000 dramatic works
- More than 2,300 audio recordings of poets reading their own works from Academy of American Poets, poets reading works of other poets and podcasts from The Poetry Magazine
- High-quality videos provided by Academy of American Poets and MacNeil/Lehrer Productions
- Over 450 explications of both classic and contemporary poems
- Over 500 eBooks focused on poetry, drama and short stories
- Teaching & Learning Guides
- 20 lesson plans/labs from The Poetry Foundation
Learn More, Read the Complete News Release