The 160th ARL Membership Meeting took place in Chicago last week.
Slides online today, audio for some sessions coming soon.
Slides From the Following Sessions are Available
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use (Session Not Recorded)
- A View from Campus: The E-Science Institute Post-Capstone (Session Not Recorded)
- Digital Preservation Network (Audio Coming Soon)
- Keynote: Susan Hildreth, Director, IMLS (Audio Coming Soon)
- Diversity Programs and Leadership Initiatives: Appreciating the Past and Looking to the Future (Audio Coming Soon)
- Open Scholarship: The Impact on Research, Teaching, and Learning (Audio Coming Soon)
- Transforming the Research Library Workforce: A “Scenarios” Approach (Audio Coming Soon)
- Strategies for Successful Balanced Scorecard Implementation (Audio Coming Soon)
- 21st-Century Research Library Collections (Audio Coming Soon)