A roundup of some recent reports. Of course, this only roundup only scratches the surface of recent Google press.
- Google’s arrogance exposed in Google+ (via Marketwatch)
Note: This article includes a link to a WSJ with more statistics.
- UK: Google users ignore major privacy shakeup (via The Telegraph)
The primary document discussed in this report is available here.
An English language version of the letter discussed in the article is available here.
- Eric Schmidt: Google search will continue to become more personalized (via The Next Web)
- Google Adds Concert Listings to Search Results (via PC World)
- Back to the Black Bar (via Google Operating System)